Join our Team!
- First and only CAAS accredited ambulance service in Alabama
- High volume 911 ALS response and transport
- Type III Units: 12Lead, Capnography, CPAP, Ventilators, Mobile Data Terminals, AVL, Intergraph CAD Dispatch
- Scheduled hospital and community BLS transport
- Wheelchair van services
- Special Teams: Search Dog, High Angle Rough Terrain, Dive Rescue
- Uniform allowance provided
- On Line Scheduling: 6 different work schedules
- On Line Learning Management System
- Paramedic tuition assistance program for qualified employees
- Affordable health benefits for all full time employees
- 403b investment matching for all employees
- Full and Short Term Disability Insurance Provided
- Life Insurance Provided
- Dental and Vision Insurance Available
Please browse our openings below.
Don't see a position you're interested in? Sign up to be notified when it opens!
HEMSI is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of compliance with all federal, state, and local laws regarding nondiscrimination in employment. No questions included in our application process are intended to secure information to be used for unlawful purposes. Consistent with the provisions of the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA), applicants may request accommodations needed to participate in the application process.